Single girder crane EHB-X
At a glance
- Optimal use of available room height thanks to stooled up crane.
- Easily moved manually.
- Extremely low profile.
- Short end approach dimensions.
- Wide suspension spacing.
- Optional electric hoist travel.
- Optional mobile control.
- Great choice of standard mounting options.
- Great range of additional equipment as option.
Then request now for an offer!
SINGLE GIRDER CRANE EHB-X
The EHB-X is your answer should the building height of the EHB prove to be insufficient. The crane girder of this single girder crane does not run underneath the crane tracks but between them. The total height of the crane is equal to the height of a single profile. A vastly improved lifting height is achieved. This can be very useful if high machinery in the transport area needs to be negotiated.