Power supply for suspended rails
Safety conductor KBH
- The KBH designation is a compact, touch-safe, hollow-chamber profile which is corrosion-resistant, robust and easy to install.
- The conductor system can be used as the main power supply along a crane track and supply several cranes on a rail with power. It can also be used along a main girder.
- Using a conductor system means that the swept area of the crane installation can be fully used and no sagging flat cables from a conductor system cause any disturbance.
- The conductor rail complies with VDE, European and international standards and regulations as well as health and safety regulations.
- Deliverable for all suspended rail systems as a trolley and mains power supply
festoon cable system in separate C-rail
- Power supply up to the trolley via a flat cable moving in a separate C-rail using cable carriers.
- Using this power supply means that the swept area of the trolley can be fully utilised.
- Deliverable for suspended crane types ZHB, ZHB-X and ZHB-3 as a trolley power supply